Facing backlog or delay in your accounts?
Get in touch with us for accounting services.
+65 6221 1768.
All company incorporated in Singapore are required to prepare their accounts in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standard (SFRS). Our qualified trained accountants have extensive year of experiences providing accounting services in Singapore and prepare Singapore Financial Statements.
Directors are required to present and lay before the company, at its annual general meeting, financial statements that comply with Accounting Standards issued by the Accounting Standards Council and give a true and fair view of the financial position and performance of the company.
Our accounting services in Singapore will cover the following:-
- Review daily transactions recorded by your bookkeepers
- Summarize and prepare schedules such as fixed assets, prepayment, accruals and etc
- Cash flow Statements
- Consolidation accounts
- Assisting in auditing process
- Preparation for Unaudited Financial Statements with disclosure notes to accounts
- XBRL Filing Requirement
Why outsourced accounting services to us?
- Freeing up crucial time and resources to focus on the core functions of your business.
- Saving cost of hiring qualified accountant
- No headache on staff turnover
- Access to larger talent and sustainable source of skills
- Lack of experience and expertise to identify errors
Switch your accounting services to qualified accountant.
With the recent amendment to the Singapore Companies Act, a qualified “small private company” and “small group” may no longer required their accounts to be audited. You can refer to ACRA website for further information on audit exemption.
Need further information about our accounting services or financial reporting for your company?
Get in touch with us for accounting services now at +65 6221 1768.