Aura Partners Singapore provides accounting services in Singapore to company with the financial reporting that comply with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards. Our accountant will review, summarize and compile all daily financial transactions recorded and prepare the compilation of financial statements for filing requirements.
Our accounting services will cover the following :-
- Review daily transactions recorded by your bookkeepers
- Summarize and prepare all accounting / audit schedules
- Cash flow Statements
- Consolidation report
- Assisting in auditing process
- Preparation for Unaudited Financial Statements with disclosure notes to accounts
Benefits of outsourced accounting services to professional accounting firm :-
- Freeing up crucial time and resources to focus on the core functions of your business.
- Saving the cost of hiring qualified accountant that may costly for your company
- No headache on staff turnover
- Access to larger talent and sustainable source of skills
- Expertise that management may not have
With the recent amendment to the Singapore Companies Act, a qualified “small private company” and “small group” may no longer required their accounts to be audited.
Criteria to qualified as a small company in Singapore :-
1) A private company in the financial year commencing on or after 1 July 2015 and
2) Fulfil minimum 2 out of 3 following criteria the immediate past 2 consecutive financial years:
(i) total yearly revenue does not exceed $10m;
(ii) total assets of the company / group does not exceed $10m;
(iii) no. of employees not exceed 50 headcounts.
To qualify as a small group , the group must satisfy at least 2 out of the 3 quantitative criteria mentioned above on a consolidated basis for the immediate past 2 consecutive financial years.
Should your company not qualify for audit exemption, we can provide assistance for audit services through our associate audit firms.
Need further information about our accounting services or financial reporting for your company?
Please fill up the form at our contact page and we’ll call you back soon. To expedite the response, you can also call our office and speak with our consultant at +65 6221 1768.